Buildings and Shelters
At Orenco Composites, we’re experts in building design. We manufacture buildings and shelters for many different industries, including water and wastewater, telecommunications, power utilities, and transportation.
We build the highest-quality fiberglass reinforced buildings and shelters in the world. Our DuraFiber™ FRP buildings are corrosion-resistant, UV-resistant, and impact-resistant. Orenco Composites buildings and shelters will never rot because no wood is used in the construction of our buildings or doors. All of our buildings are closed-molded with high-strength fiberglass fabrics, not the manually chopped glass that most fiberglass building manufacturers use. In addition, our buildings and shelters are molded as a single-piece, guaranteeing a seamless, leak-proof structure. Our standard, 3-inch (76 mm) foam-core fiberglass walls and roof provide unsurpassed structural integrity, while keeping the interior warm with R-18 insulation. The exterior surface is protected with a high-performance polyaspartic urethane paint, far superior to standard gelcoats. Orenco Composites buildings and shelters are extremely rugged — they can withstand 160+ mph winds and support a 100-lb/ft2 live load. If you want a building built to last — and one that will stand up to extreme weather conditions — choose a high-quality DuraFiber building or shelter.
Did you know that FRP composite buildings are more cost-effective than concrete block or steel buildings? Orenco Composites prefabricated buildings and shelters can be manufactured and delivered quickly as a complete, turn-key solution for your job site. That means your project can be operational in just hours after setting the prefab building in place — hours, not weeks!
Need a load center, lighting, transformers, HVAC, system controls, HMI displays, metering equipment, UPS, explosion-proof components, filters, pumps, or other electronic equipment installed in the building?
Give one of our technical sales reps a call today. We’ll work closely with you and your team from start to finish. We design the product to meet your specific application needs, and we deliver on time, so you can finish your project on time.
- Lengths up to 50′ (15.2 m)
- Widths up to 40′ (12.2 m)
- Heights to 12′ (3.7 m)
- Single-piece, closed-molded fiberglass construction
- Integral foam-core insulation in walls and roof
- No wood embedded in the structure
- Built-in internal pocket attachment system
- Insulated fiberglass entry door with stainless steel hardware
- Corrosion-resistant and UV-stable finish
- Light and transportable; lifting lugs for moving/setting in place
- 160 mph wind rating (258 kph)
- 100 lb/ft2 roof-load rating (488 kg/m2)
- 10-year warranty
- Interior and exterior lighting
- LED lighting
- Anti-skid, insulated fiberglass floor, integrally bonded and sealed
- French/double doors
- HVAC systems
- Electrical outlets
- Interior and exterior colors
- Flame retardant to ASTM E84
- Insulation values of R-24 or greater
- Interior walls
- Load centers and transformers
- Control systems
- Hazardous location components
- Custom equipment
- Lift stations
- Pump stations
- Motor control centers
- Power distribution centers
- Process & monitoring equipment
- Communication equipment
- Generator housing
- Chemical feed
- Chemical storage
- Water treatment
- Oil & gas
Request A Quote
Fill out our quick and easy form and a technical sales rep will contact you.